Don Bosco College of Education is ardently devoted to inculcating values – excellence, integrity, service, inclusion and leadership in the prospective teachers.
|□ Excellence||:||Commitment to put one’s heart into excelling in all aspects of life|
|□ Integrity||:||Commitment to act according to one’s conscience|
|□ Service||:||Commitment to care for others|
|□ Inclusion||:||Commitment to respect and serve all with love and concern|
|□ Leadership||:||Commitment to lead others with vision and values|
Uniqueness of Don Bosco
1. Focusing on three pillars of Salesian education: Reason, Religion and Loving Kindness.
2. Practicing of Salesian Preventive system of Education.
3. Creating a congenial ambience for promotion of quality of teaching-learning among the staff and prospective teachers,
thereby quest for excellence.
4. Instilling humane values in the prospective teachers to become a person of integrity.
5. Promoting faith and justice in every aspect of teaching-learning, thereby becoming socially responsible educators for
the people in the periphery.
6. Ensuring the admission of marginalized section of the society, particularly the Dalits, the first generation learners, the
rural women students and the economically poor.
7. Promotion of women empowerment by providing equal opportunity to women students.
8. Providing value added courses on English Proficiency, Soft skills, Computer Skills, Group dynamics, Personality development, First-aid,
and Leadership programme, thereby enhancing their professional career.
9. Promotion of social responsibility by conducting citizenship camp and rural / slum exposure camp, and by visiting the institutions in
and around Yadgir where differently abled persons are taken care of.